right now

"Look! I have the key!"

Right now I am …

listening to the rain gurgling down the gutters
happy to be safely back in my treehouse near the end of a 40 hour day
delighted that I got to spend a few days with a five year old girl, whose exuberance and fascination with the world reminded me of how to live a life*
deeply glad that I made the trip downunder to be with family and honour Geoff’s passing
grateful that I had the means to do so
very very tired. good night.

*”Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.” — Mary Oliver

Previous Post

1. I love you my friend

2. So glad you’re back safe and sound.

3. Right now, I am about to go and pick up my girl. I know that I will be delightedly distracted by two little boys for the next little while. But I am taking a moment to think of you and to hope that your heart is beginning to rest and to heal, just a little.

4. Jess

/  December 15, 2012

Right now, I am standing up for my own self-worth and challenging anyone who doesn’t value me like they should.

P.S. That five year old was thrilled to spend time with you too :)

5. Louise Pinson

/  December 15, 2012

After weeks away from contact (mostly just too busy), I caught up with your family news. My heart goes out to you all. I am amazed, once again, at your ability to write about pain with such a light touch. May you continued to be comforted by the love of those who care for you.

6. Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Opera.
    I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.

The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon.

Cheers

7. Hey there! I’m at work surfing around your blog from my new
    iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your
    blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!